New Support Platform at helpdesk.ashanjay.com

Published on: May 23,2016

I would like to let you guys know that we have transitioned into a new support platform, (http://helpdesk.ashanjay.com/)  that we are going to be using from now on for our foodpress and eventON plugins, instead of support.ashanjay.com

Our old support forum was running on bbpress with the help of several other 3rd party plugins and after an auto update to wordpress we had lots of issues with these 3rd party plugins throwing error after error. It was causing a headache so I decided to create our own support platform that we will have full control over functionality and compatibility with WordPress.

So with my greatest delight, I introduce to you the helpdesk.ashanjay.com powered by our own software called Suppota Now mind you, this is in beta version. I wanted to get this out as fast as I can so our customers could start getting support from us.

We are still working on Suppota to make it better and going to be adding bunch of cool features in the long run which are beneficial to us as Admin agents and to customers. If you like our supporting platform — suppota, we are planning to retail this in the future!

Please accept my apologies for the delays in our support last week due to all this crisis. I hope you will find our new helpdesk a better experience.

10 comments on “New Support Platform at helpdesk.ashanjay.com

1. Adrienne says:

I would like to create a simple archive of all my events. I want a list that starts with the oldest event and ends with the most recently added. I’ve been trying every which way to get a list like this with the basic EventOn, but can’t get it to work. Do I need an additional add-on for this?

1. Ashan Jay says:

You can do upcoming events list like this with basic event list http://demo.myeventon.com/upcoming-events-list/

2. Ivan says:

Hi,

I can not login to the new system with my old credentials and can not register again with my old Evanto login and purchase code.

1. Ashan Jay says:

Ivan, please send your purchase code via http://codecanyon.net/user/ashanjay and we can manually create you an account.

3. arik says:

hi Ashan

Been a user sice 2013
    now have problem to reactivate my purchases
    could you be so kind to check and instruct?

thanks
    arik

1. Ashan Jay says:

reactivating your addons? are you not seeing the licenses on myeventon.com/my-account?

4. pbrockmyre says:

Hi again, I am awaiting a response and my refund-see above.
    Thanks!

1. Ashan Jay says:

Replying to our news topics is not the way to request refunds please contact us in any of the ways mentioned in here http://www.myeventon.com/support/

5. nosaint says:

Question is how can we get this helpdesk addon of yours to try it on our websites 🙂

1. Ashan Jay says:

I am not sure what you mean? helpdesk is a custom solution I have built just for our needs.