Addon Activation is Back Live!

Published on: September 22,2014

eventon_016

Good new guys, been working with WooCommerce guys and our Addon activation is back live. You should be able to activate eventon addons without any issues at the moment.

Peace!

20 comments on “Addon Activation is Back Live!

1. Paul says:

Hi Ashan,

Just purchased EventOn for WordPress. I am not able to activate EventOn or Single Events or RSVP.

EventOn purchase code from codecanyon: https://codecanyon.net/item/eventon-wordpress-event-calendar-plugin/1211017
    Item ID: 1211017

Item Purchase Code: 38d0333e-7202-40e7-882b-19a39e530ca3

1. Ashan Jay says:

Do you get any errors when you try to activate at all? if so what are they?

2. Martin says:

We try since some days to activate the plugin but allways get “00” as return. Should we wait and retry later?

Furthermore, I’m wondering how I can register for your new support forum. There I get the message “Sorry, but that item purchase code is invalid. Please make sure you have entered the correct purchase code”.

1. Ashan Jay says:

please try this to find the correct purchase code i am guessing you are not using the correct code. https://www.myeventon.com/documentation/how-to-find-eventon-license-key/

3. Eureka says:

Hi.
    It’s always impossible to activate my CSV importer addon. Same massage each time: “Your license is not a valid one!, please check and try again.”

Why?
    Thanks

4. Tom says:

Hi Ashan

I still cannot activate the extra plugins I’ve bought yesterday (action user)

Raison, there is no activation button?

tom

5. jhill says:

Hi. I would like to purchase the eventon and full-cal license. I am able to put the add-on into the “cart” but when I try to purchase the eventon, it takes me to codecanyon and wants $30 instead of the $28 purchase price. I would like to make the two purchases at the correct advertised price. How do I do this?

John

1. Ashan Jay says:

please try to order eventon addon (fullCal) direct from https://myeventon.com which is where you can buy it and the eventON should buy it direct from codecanyon website.

6. Gregory says:

Hi, still not working for me.
    No message error but still “00” in the red bar.
    Please could you activate it for me ?
    I want to install some addons…
    Thanks

1. Ashan Jay says:

please follow more on this topic at https://support.ashanjay.com/forum/eventon/licensing-and-activation-of-eventon/ as we are trying to digest what is happening for some and for others it works fine.

7. Thomas says:

I can’t activate either Events or Tickets or login to support forum.

1. Ashan Jay says:

If you can not verify and login to support forum that might mean you are using incorrect purchase key for verification

8. osvaldo.cipriano says:

Cant enter the code. Some lightbox appear with nothing.

9. Luca says:

i purchase on codecanion eventon, install and activate! i purchase 2 add-on installed but is non recognized in event on-panel settings???? how can be possible to activate the add-on????

Thanks

10. John says:

I can’t activate my EventON bought at Envato. I use my license codecanyon Purchase Key and nothing, any error any warning but not activation.
    (I bought EventOn plugin with another email account on Envato account)

1. Ashan Jay says:

please read this and reply there so we can try the beta version on your site https://support.ashanjay.com/topic/beta-test-activation-issues-for-eventon/